is a consortium of service agencies working together to reduce teen pregancies within the city of Rochester. The agencies provide a combination of preventitive and case management services to empower youth and their parents toward good decision making and self determination. serves youth ages 9 to 21 in the northeast, northwest and southwest areas of Rochester.
- Cameron Community Ministries
- Charles Settlement House, Inc.
- Jr. Achievement
- Society for the Protection & Care of Children (SPCC)
- SPCC Prevention Component
- SPCC Teenage Parent Support Services
- YWCA School Age Parents Program